For those of you that have never met me, here’s a little about me.
1) I drive a Jeep. (not the sissy kind neither)
2) I have “raccoon eyes” where my sunglasses sit.
3) I frequently wear Khaki Shorts with many, many pockets.
4) I have more than one backpack for backpacking.
5) I have more than one fly rod for fly fishing.
6) I can tell the difference between bear scat and people poop.
7) I’ve been to Yosemite more times in the last month than most people will in their entire life.
8) I have more than one camera and I know how to use them.
9) I can survive by finding my own food and water.
10) I am/have been a member of the Sierra Club, Yosemite Association, Trout Unlimited, and Greenpeace.
11) I was a vegetarian for a long time.
12) I was raised on a farm.
13) I know what a double clinch knot is and can tie one.
14) I have surfed.
15) I own a Trek and know how to use it.
16) I have more polar fleece than Mauldin Mills.
17) I have “trekking” poles.
18) I have more than one compass and know how to use them.
19) My sunglasses are of the expensive polarized variety.
20) I’d rather be camping/backpacking/fly fishing/hiking/adventuring than anything else.
Comments are closed.
- A Wandering Mind
- And the Shutter says Click
- Baby Poop
- Behind the Scenes
- Coffee Has It's Perks
- Design Schmesign
- Destination Unknown
- From the Blogosphere
- From the Web
- I Don't Like Spam
- In the News
- It's a Mac Mac Mac Mac World
- It's Code and That's All There is To It
- It's not a family circus it's a zoo
- OMG I'm a Parent
- On the Tube
- Scientific Notation
- Sunday Funnies
- Teach me, Seymour! Teach Me!
- That's Life
- The 20 Second Look Away
- The Home Front
- Weird Wired World
- You Gotta Laugh